HOW OUR INSECT SCREENS ARE DIFFERENT
Freedom Retractable Screens® are the industry leaders in retractable insect screens, offering the perfect fusion of style and cutting-edge technology for your home and beyond. D&W manufacture the screens under license from Freedom Australia. Freedom are dedicated to creating innovative screen solutions for French, Bi-fold, Sliding, Stacker doors and windows, as well as pillarless corners and large openings. Custom-made to fit all openings and available in a full range of colours and finishes.
The quality of production and the engineering techniques employed in screen manufacture means we are able to produce custom screens that are bigger than most other suppliers in the market.
The design aesthetic used for the Freedom Range means when you need an insect screen it rolls out instantly but when not required it disappears almost entirely. This level of compactness and the ability to colour match the frame to your doors is why it is proving a favourite with the architects we work with.
FREEDOM INSECT SCREEN
This product has a very high quality mesh which has been tested to over 500kg with no issue. This means it is going to last and withstand any day to day mishaps. A beautiful product designed to vanish when you don’t need it.
- Spans up to 4.0 metres in a single screen and 8.0 metres in a double screen.
- Unique mesh-to-track retention system which prevents sagging and stops mesh blowouts.
- High wind resistance.
- Recessed track option assists in the integration of door and screen installation.
- Available in a variety of finishes including powder-coated and wood grain.
- Exclusive Patented Brake System.
- Can be retrofitted to all makes of doors.
- Easily serviced.
- 2 Year limited warranty.
- Durable construction.
BRIO RETRACTABLE PLEATED INSECT SCREEN
Brio’s Retractable Pleated Insect Screen offers an innovative and functional screen solution for large openings protecting your home from insects. With a span of up to 3.2 metres high and 9 metres wide it allows for large areas to be completely protected with one elegant solution.
- The Brio 612 Vertical Screen can span widths up to 9000 mm [Double Screen]
- European polyester mesh.
- Good quality tensioning cords.
- Tested to perform over 150,000 cycles.
- The screen is produced in Australia.
- Single and double screens.
Within our range we also have a selection of hand picked products that offer more economic solutions while retaining a very high standard of manufactured build quality. This gives you the versatility within your project to invest in the signature items and use more economic products for other spaces to keep within your budget.
Past Projects Gallery
Get in touch with us
Find out more about our products and services. You can also come and see us at the Bangkok Showroom.